Mission for Achievement
I. Improve reading habits of the students
- A well-established library with the up-to-date books
- Class Library
- A good number of aids in the classrooms for the use of the faculty.
- Practical Knowledge
- Stress on various skills and activities in the class room.
- A hall where TV is placed and educational videos are shown.
- Smart classes
- Develop a friendly environment in the school.
- Stress on moral values. Instructions given by the Heads as well as other faculty.
- Inculcate in the students love for Nature by planting trees, a vegetable garden, flower garden.
- Students should be responsible for the different activities.
– Society for cleanliness on the school campus.
– Gardening committee – students should be responsible for the gardens.