Admission is usually done to Nursery and U.K.G. Admission into other classes is rare, depending upon the availability of seats and student’s merit.
Procedure of new admission to Nursery up to 8th standard (2019~20)
Register at the school office with particulars of student’s name, school and class for which admission is required.
- The students must appear for the screening Test.
- Test will be held in the school campus.
- Test will be in the respective subjects of the classes they are currently studying.
The following materials are required during the admission of pupils.
- The transfer testimonial certificate.
- A testimonial of good conduct.
- A filled in application form for admission.
- A report of the previous school examinations.
- An original copy of the birth extract. (For new admission)
- Aadhar Card of the Student and both the Parents.
- Three Photographs of the Student.